Make these tasty Lockjaw-inspired dog treats for your favorite pup!
There’s no better way to celebrate the super canine in your life than with delicious treats inspired by the Inhuman teleporting lap dog! So here’s a recipe that even you can enjoy with your favorite furry friend.
Recipe by Jenn Fujikawa (@justjenn)
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
1/2 cup pumpkin
½ cup water
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, oats, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, stir together the peanut butter, pumpkin and egg.
- Alternate the dry ingredients and the water until the dough comes together.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep baking sheets with parchment or silpats.
- Pull off pieces of dough and form into the antenna-shape on Lockjaw’s head.
- Place onto the prepped baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze.